Saturday, January 23, 2010

The View from Here





Here are some recent shots I took from my fourth floor sun deck when I was up there the other day, well, sunning. I have a 360 degree view of my neighbourhood from up there.

The tan is coming along very nicely, thanks for asking. . .

I took this shot of my pineapple water (frozen chunks of pineapple and water) facing north west. Look at that sky.

I'm living in Zona Romantica, one of the oldest parts of the city and its a neighbourhood, close to the beach and full of um, both rustic places and new condos. A true mix of Mexicans and gringos. It's a 20 minute walk to the beach and about 15 to Joe Jacks from here.

This is a house across the street and below is the neighbour next door.














Here's my outdoor TV room on the third floor. I spend a lot of time up here watching reruns of That 70s Show and Fantasy Island and napping on my afternoons off.

And yes, that is a creepy manequin in the corner. My roommate Alfonso is going to make her "art" one day. In the meantime she scares the birds away, and most guests.









Here's one of the best air-brushings I've come across. This car was parked outside my house the other night. Just having the Virgin Mary under my window helped me sleep better.

No comments:

Post a Comment