Monday, February 1, 2010

email msg. to mark


Sunday January 31, 2010

Re: How are ya?
...
From:
Ryan
...
Add to Contacts
To: Mark

Good to hear from you. PV is fantastic of course. Yesterday I drove up the coast with a friend and we hung out in a fun little hippy town with a nice beach then stumbled across a polo game so we got our big hats out of the car and sipped mint juleps while watching the ponies. Most of that's true. ;)

then we went out and partied like rock stars til 6am. i have to go to work in an hour. yeesh!!!!

But everything's great. Working a lot, going to the beach whenever I can and wearing as clothing as possible.

I can't wait to see pics from Friday. I was thinking of you guys and wishing I was there. But I'll be home just after Easter so maybe for April's show I'll bring Mona back.

Say hi to Michael for me--talk to you soon!!!

rjxo

No comments:

Post a Comment