Sunday, January 17, 2010

email msg. to keira

january 17, 2010
5:50pm

not sure if you read my blog but thought u'd appreciate the head of the last one.

hope all is well honey bunches!

i've got the night off so going to costco and the mall. should be fun! beautiful day today after the tornado we had on friday. an actual tiny little tornado touched down in the bay. a manager got a picture of it. of course it was my day off on friday.

might have adopted a kitten. one was on the sidewalk near my house last night on my way home from work. i didn't have the heart to walk over it. so the plan is to drop it off at the spca asap. every second it's here is dangerous. it's clawing at my fingers as i type these words. lost interest. back. no wait.

fucking hilarious. how was your weekend? celebrate the book?

miss you love you

rjxo

p.s. here's a link to video of the tornado on youtube, taken from amapas beach where I hangout.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWOkBcD85m4

No comments:

Post a Comment